Tokenization of an initial asset is the execution of the digital asset creation procedure[i] in the Bitbon System[i] by a Bitbon System User[i] in order to implement the methods of accounting of property or personal non-property rights to an initial asset[i].
Tokenization of an initial asset includes the following sequence of actions:
- determining the following in the digital asset protocol form[i]:
- – initial asset data[i];
- – original asset data[i];
- – distributed ledger token data[i];
- creating a digital asset profile[i];
- registering the digital asset protocol[i];
- registering the digital asset[i].
- determining additional data of the digital asset profile.