We offer a mutually beneficial way of cooperation to exchanges, which conduct their activities in accordance with the international legal norms and meet high standards of information security.
Basic requirements for exchanges to be able to offer Bitbon[i] as an exchange instrument:
- 3+ years of experience in providing services for the exchange of trading instruments based on the blockchain[i] technologies.
- Existence of a registered legal entity, which has been operating for 2 years or more.
- Conducting activities in accordance with the laws of the state in which the exchange is registered.
- Compliance with international requirements for preventing money laundering and legalization of illegal incomes, as well as the rules and requirements of “Know Your Customer” policy.
- High level of information security due to the use of various technical and administrative solutions to ensure uninterrupted operation of the exchange, data integrity, confidential customer information as well as the use of methods for preventing any potential threats.
- Transparent accounting system of trading operations, open access to the transaction history.
- The number of active users of the exchange —10,000 or more.
- Existence of official communication channels (e.g. in social media, messengers) for providing information support, as well as the development of communication and social activity of the exchange user community.
- Willingness to comply with all the conditions set forth in the Bitbon System Public Contract[i].
You can read Bitbon Protocol and its Appendices in order to get more detailed information about the Bitbon System[i], as well as the properties and potential of the Bitbon digital asset.