Certified experts in the field of jurisprudence are provided with a unique opportunity to use their valuable experience and knowledge in the development of the legal basis of the emerging information economy. By cooperating with us, you can have additional income, promising projects, as well as important advantages of promoting yourself at the international level.
- Knowledge and understanding of national and international legislation.
- Creativity and lateral thinking.
- Ability to articulate and express thoughts clearly.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to speak to an audience.
These skills will allow you to make constructive legal decisions and successfully carry out activities regarding the preparation of digital asset protocols[i], compilation of supporting documentation related to the digital asset creation procedure[i], preparation for the IBO[i] (Initial Business Offering) and contributing[i], conclusion of agreements, provision of advice to Bitbon System Users[i].
In addition, powers and responsibilities of legal practitioners specializing in the field of information economy include the following:
- Analysis of a country’s legislation regarding the regulation of various fields of economy related to the blockchain[i] technology.
- Monitoring of new laws and bills in the field of financial technologies.
- Legal support of Bitbon System Users.
- Writing and publishing scientific and legal articles on relevant topics in the field of financial and information technologies, including the field of the distributed ledger[i] technologies.
- Participation in conferences on legal aspects of using the blockchain technology and digital assets[i].
- Application of knowledge in the field of civil law to develop a qualitatively new model of socioeconomic relations.
The advantages of this model of cooperation for experts in the field of jurisprudence:
- Each legal practitioner is given an opportunity to post information about themselves on the Bitbon Space official website in order to quickly and conveniently provide Users with their professional experience in the legal basis of the Bitbon System[i] and level of expertise. This will allow you to create an effective strategy for promoting your services at the national level and will help attract new customers.
- As part of this type of cooperation, it is possible to independently set the cost of the provided services.
- The Company provides continuing information support to legal practitioners — information about relevant changes in the Bitbon System through various communication channels.
- By cooperating with us, you will be able to create and develop new practices in the field of jurisprudence based on the Right to the right[i] principle, within the jurisdiction of the country of which you are a resident.
If you are interested in cooperating with us, the prospects for expanding your own customer base, and, most importantly, the possibility of creating new practices in the field of international and national law, you can contact us by leaving your application in the form below.