Cooperation in the status of a Bitup-Agency[i] provides ample opportunities to benefit from implementing and supervising business projects, protecting the interests of the Bitbon System Users[i], as well as conducting the Asset Digitization Procedure[i] for the subsequent circulation of assets in the System[i].
Right now, you can take advantage of a unique opportunity — join us and take part in the formation and development of the economy of the future — the information economy based on distributed ledger technologies[i].
The activity of a Bitup-Agency as a whole is aimed at protecting and representing the interests of the Bitbon System Users.
Moreover, Bitup-Agencies have the right to independently determine the cost of the provided services within their areas of expertise.
Basic functions of the Bitup-Agency:
- 1) Conducting the Asset Digitization Procedure.
- 2) Providing advisory services to the Bitbon System Users regarding business projects at all stages of their implementation.
- 3) Evaluating the Contractat’s[i] business project to determine the validity of the proposed business model.
- 4) Preparing and supervising the Business Plan of the project[i] in accordance with the basic international rules of conducting commercial activity.
- 5) Drawing up the terms and conditions of the Projectbon Protocol in accordance with the Business Plan of a specific project approved by the Contractat.
- 6) Admitting the Contractat’s project to the IBO and supervising its implementation in the Bitbon System.
- 7) Supervising the Bitbon[i] distribution at all stages of the business project implementation and fulfillment of all obligations by the Contractat under the terms and conditions of the Projectbon Protocol of this project.
- 8) Legal analysis of the Contractat’s business project.
- 9) Providing additional information during the IBO process at the request of the Contributor[i], which confirms the validity of the Business Plan of a specific project.
- 10) Controlling the fulfillment of the Contractat’s obligations to the Contributors under the terms and conditions of the Projectbon Protocol of a specific project.
- 11) Verification of the Bitbon System Users as part of the KYC procedure in accordance with international standards.
- 12) Restoring access to the Bitbon System User’s account.
- 13) Ensuring the implementation of the digital asset inheritance procedure in the Bitbon System.