The Policy is applied in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as the related legislative regulations and requirements.
The Policy provides you with information on what type of Personal Data is collected while you use Bitbon Space, why it is collected and how it is processed. Within the scope of the Policy, you are a Personal Data Subject.
We recommend that you read and accept the terms and conditions of the Policy before using Bitbon Space.
- Terms and Definitions
- General Provisions
- Purposes of Collecting Personal Data
- Methods for Collecting and Processing Personal Data
- Other Conditions
- Compulsory Conditions
1. Terms and Definitions
1.1. The terms used in the Policy shall be interpreted in accordance with the following definitions:
1.1.1. Developer is SIMCORD LLC (EDRPOU 37657823), which, as the founder of the Bitbon System and a subject that solely performs the duties of a Bitbon System Operator during the transition period, develops and supports the Bitbon Space Web software complex and performs the Processing of Personal Data.
1.1.2. Personal Data is any information directly or indirectly related to a Personal Data Subject.
1.1.3. Processing of Personal Data is any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with Personal Data using automation tools or without using such tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of Personal Data and other actions.
1.1.4. Confidentiality of Personal Data is a requirement to prevent distribution of Personal Data without the consent of the Personal Data Subject or without any other legal grounds binding upon the Developer.
1.1.5. Personal Data Subject is any natural person, whose Personal Data is subject to processing.
2. General Provisions
2.1. The Policy shall apply to legal relations that arise out of the use of Bitbon Space.
2.2. If you do not agree to the terms of the Policy, the Developer will not be able to Process your Personal Data, which will result in the restriction of your use of the functionality of Bitbon Space.
2.3. The Policy can receive amendments and/or additions through publication of the updated Policy on Bitbon Space. The additions and/or amendments shall be deemed accepted the first time you use Bitbon Space after the updated Policy is published. If you do not agree with any changes, the only way of protecting yourself from unauthorized Processing of Personal Data is to stop using Bitbon Space.
3.1. The Policy establishes the Developer’s non-disclosure obligations and ensures Confidentiality of Personal Data.
3.2. The Developer can obtain your Personal Data when you use Bitbon Space.
3.3. The data obtained through automatic collection is considered analytical (statistical) and is not the data identifying a specific Personal Data Subject.
3.4. The Developer can obtain the following data through automatic collection:
- IP addresses;
- information from cookies (a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on your computer, which is sent to the web server in an HTTP request each time you try to open the page of the corresponding website);
- information about the browser (or another program that provides access to display ads);
- access time;
- address of the page where the ad unit is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page);
- unique device identifiers (for example, IDFA or other identifiers with Windows, Linux, iOS, Android operating systems, etc.);
- other information about the device, language of use, operating system, country the resources have been accessed from;
- information related to how you interact with Bitbon Space (links and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, viewed pages and order of pages, amount of time spent on certain pages, date and time when the Bitbon System resources were used, error logs and other data).
4. Purposes of Collecting Personal Data
4.1. Personal Data is collected in order to:
- optimize the operation of Bitbon Space;
- protect against automated attacks and abuses/hacks;
- improve the data collection, storage and processing methods to prevent unauthorized access to Bitbon Space;
- measure the performance of Bitbon Space;
- save settings and session (use of the website or app) data for further use;
- analyze your use of Bitbon Space;
- determine geolocation to select the most preferable offers/news;
- provide effective customer and information support should any issues related to the use of Bitbon Space arise;
- provide feedback, including sending notifications and requests regarding the use of Bitbon Space, services, processing your requests and applications;
- provide updates, special offers, information, newsletters, etc.;
- monitor activity when using Bitbon Space.
4.2. All collected Personal Data shall be used for the specific above-mentioned purposes and only to the extent necessary for the full functioning of Bitbon Space.
5. Methods for Collecting and Processing Personal Data
5.1. You are hereby notified that when you use Bitbon Space, the Developer can obtain data about the applications installed on the device and use this data to implement certain functions of Bitbon Space.
5.2. The Developer may send you a request for provision of Personal Data or for permission to process already available Personal Data.
5.3. Bitbon Space uses protection tools to ensure security of your Personal Data. When servicing Bitbon Space, the Developer receives information that allows detecting and automatically eliminating the components that pose a potential security threat to Bitbon Space.
5.4. The Developer uses a number of processes/methods for protecting Bitbon Space from unauthorized attempts to access, modify, disclose or destroy data.
5.5. Bitbon Space can use third-party services that may collect your Personal Data. You can receive the up-to-date information on third-party service providers used on Bitbon Space through the feedback form on Bitbon Space by submitting the relevant request.
5.6. The Developer is entitled to transfer your Personal Data to third-party services (third parties) in order to:
- optimize the operation of Bitbon Space;
- render services related to the maintenance of Bitbon Space.
5.7. Your Personal Data may be transferred to the authorized state authorities and/or competent organizations only on the basis and in the manner established by international laws and the laws of the country you are a resident of.
5.8. Personal Data is provided to third-party services in accordance with the existing confidentiality requirements for the specific above-mentioned purposes, and only to the extent necessary for the full functioning of Bitbon Space.
6. Other Conditions
6.1. If you are a resident of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), the Developer has appointed SIMCORD INFORMATION SERVICES SIA (Latvia. Id: 40103781754) as a representative for sending requests related to the Processing of Personal Data.
6.2. Messages or requests are sent to your actual residence address, e-mail address, telephone number or using any other means of communication you specified.
6.3. You can contact the Developer through the feedback form on Bitbon Space.
7. Compulsory Conditions
7.1. Only the Developer shall make any amendments and/or additions to the Policy.
7.2. In case of any differences between various versions (written, printed, electronic, etc.) of the Policy, the electronic version currently available on Bitbon Space shall prevail.
7.3. The Policy is translated into other languages for convenience only. In case of any differences in the interpretation of the Policy, the Russian version shall prevail.
7.4. The right to interpret the provisions of the Policy as well as the right to change the interpretations belongs exclusively to the Developer. Any deviation from the Policy or non-compliance with these terms, conditions and procedures shall be unacceptable.