Bitup-Agency is a Bitbon System User[i] that is authorized to make a decision on the admission of the Contractat’s[i] project to the IBO[i] (Initial Business Offering) and to supervise its implementation in the Bitbon System[i] under the terms and conditions of the Projectbon Protocol[i] of a specific business project by representing and protecting the interests of Contributors[i] of this business project.
The Bitbon System User in the status of a Bitup-Agency has the right to independently determine the cost of services for performing the functions of a Bitup-Agency when preparing for the IBO, as well as for further servicing the Contractat’s activity when fulfilling his/her obligations under the terms and conditions of the Projectbon Protocol of a specific business project that this Bitup-Agency supervises.
In accordance with Clause 58[i] of the Bitbon System Public Contract[i], the Bitbon System User in the status of a Bitup-Agency has the right, at his/her own discretion, to determine the cost of services for performing the functions provided for in the Appendix “Bitup-Agency’s Functions in the Bitbon System”, as well as other services stipulated in the Bitbon System Public Contract and/or digital asset protocols[i] and/or service token protocols[i]. At the same time, mutual settlements for such services are carried out within the Bitbon System exclusively in digital assets[i].
Basic functions of the Bitup-Agency:
- Providing services for the creation of digital assets and service tokens[i] in the Bitbon System.
- Conducting a comprehensive analysis of an access token[i] or a service token in order to assign the corresponding certificate in the Bitbon System.
- Providing advisory services to the Bitbon System Users regarding business projects at all stages of their implementation.
- Evaluating the Contractat’s business project to determine the validity of the proposed business model.
- Preparing and supervising the Business Plan of the project[i] in accordance with the basic international rules of conducting commercial activity.
- Drawing up the terms and conditions of the Projectbon Protocol in accordance with the Business Plan of a specific project approved by the Contractat.
- Admitting the Contractat’s project to the IBO and supervising its implementation in the Bitbon System.
- Supervising distribution of the Bitbon[i] accounting units at all stages of the business project implementation and fulfillment of all obligations by the Contractat under the terms and conditions of the Projectbon Protocol of this project.
- Legal analysis of the Contractat’s business project.
- Providing additional information during the IBO process at the request of the Contributor, which confirms the validity of the Business Plan of a specific project.
- Controlling the fulfillment of the Contractat’s obligations to the Contributors under the terms and conditions of the Projectbon Protocol of a specific project.
- Verification of Bitbon System Users[i] as part of the KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure in accordance with international standards.
- Restoring access of the Bitbon System User to his/her Bitbon System account[i].
- Ensuring the implementation of the procedure for inheriting digital assets of the Bitbon System[i].