Indexbonmeans an instrument for Contributing[i] created by a Contributor[i] by combining shares or their parts from various Projectbons[i] he/she possesses in order to manage his/her Assets[i] more conveniently and efficiently.
Indexbon attributes are:
- Identifier — a unique sequence of alphanumeric characters;
- Unique name assigned by the Contributor upon publishing the given Indexbon;
- Records in the Blockchain[i], which register all operations with Indexbons.
Indexbon has the following properties:
- The Projectbon owner may dispose of his/her shares in projects by including them in the Indexbon in order to sell or transfer this Indexbon to another Bitbon System User[i];
- Ability to publish the Indexbon for the purpose of implementation;
- For a new Indexbon owner, there is an opportunity to make changes to the Indexbon structure (exclude Projectbon, change the share of any Projectbons, add a new Projectbon, and other operations). At the same time, making these changes entails inability to use the original unique Indexbon name.