Indexbon means an instrument for Contributing[i] created by a Contributor[i] by combining shares or their parts from various Projectbons[i] he/she possesses in order to manage his/her Assets[i] more conveniently and efficiently.
Indexbon attributes are:
- Identifier — a unique sequence of alphanumeric characters;
- Unique name assigned by the Contributor upon publishing the given Indexbon;
- Records in the Blockchain[i], which register all operations with Indexbons.
Indexbon has the following properties:
- The Projectbon owner may dispose of his/her shares in projects by including them in the Indexbon in order to sell or transfer this Indexbon to another Bitbon System User[i];
- Ability to publish the Indexbon for the purpose of implementation;
- For a new Indexbon owner, there is an opportunity to make changes to the Indexbon structure (exclude Projectbon, change the share of any Projectbons, add a new Projectbon, and other operations). At the same time, making these changes entails inability to use the original unique Indexbon name.
Contributing means a type of activity of a Bitbon System User aimed at receiving additional income from participation in the implementation of the selected business project under the terms and conditions of the Bitbon Public Contract of this project. The Contributing process starts when the User exchanges available Bitbons for Projectbons. The value of the Contributor’s Benefit is directly proportional to his/her share in Projectbons. The benefits of Contributing are shown as the income received in accordance with the amount of Projectbons that the Contributor is entitled to dispose of, at his/her sole discretion, at any stage of the business project implementation.
Contributor means a Bitbon System User who exchanges his/her Bitbons for Projectbons to receive a certain amount of benefit from Contributing and thereby participates in the implementation of the selected business project.
Projectbon means a derivative instrument from a specific class of the Bitbon Public Contract intended for Contributing, which has unique attributes and properties with the ability to circulate only in the Bitbon System under the terms and conditions specified in the Bitbon Public Contract of a specific project. Projectbon represents obligations of the Contractat to the Bitbon System Users expressed in a legal form as well as an actual opportunity to monitor the fulfillment of obligations of the Bitbon System Users as a whole.
Assets mean property that is legally owned by the Bitbon System User, including real estate, bank deposits, machinery and production equipment, securities, patents, trademarks, know-how, shares in statutory funds and in other companies, shares in various projects with legal entities and individuals, Bitbons or Projectbons of another Bitbon System User and other assets.
Blockchain means a public distributed ledger, which constitutes a sequential chain of generated transaction blocks built according to certain rules. At the same time, each subsequent block of the structure contains information about the previous block, so on the whole, the chain stores the entire history of completed transactions.
Bitbon System means an integral decentralized system based on the Blockchain technology, which is basically a platform for implementing Contributing under the terms and conditions of Bitbon Public Contracts of various projects and managing legal relations between the Bitbon System Users, the key component of which is Bitbon.